By thatwasmiz - 08/04/2009 06:38 - United States

Today, I was at a gay bar and asking a really convincing drag queen about her daily routine. I asked how she tucked her penis in. She responded, "Um, I'm a woman." I said, "Oh I'm sorry, are you pre-op or post-op?" She said, "No, I always have been and always will be a woman, asshole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 554
You deserved it 78 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aren't those extremely personal questions to be asking? Could we get a transgender/transvestite to weigh in on this discussion?

I clicked YDI, then FML. It's a bit of both, I'vegottaa say, some of them can be pretty damn convincing!

Comments

if he was at the gay bar then he must be GAY!!!

wriptidez 0
meganfoxboner 0
dollface19 0

You know, he WAS at a bar, and probably wasn't completely sober. Maybe he himself was interested in drag and wanted to know how to start or something, like someone who's interested in anything would make an inquiry to someone who seems more "professional". If she was walking around heavily made up, with what appeared to be a wig, and wearing..well..what drag queens usually wear (sequins, high heels, ect) in a gay bar, then I would probably mistake her for a genetic male also. And I'm a lesbian so I'm not saying it was her fault for being a woman, but I'm also not saying it was the OP's fault for assuming she wasn't.

Today some gay dude mistook me for a male drag queen, I'm neither. Fml

Transgender is not the same as drag queen/king. Transgender is someone born in the wrong body, drag kings/queens tend to like to dress up as the opposite sex (not even on a daily basis usually) and create a whole persona to that character, but isn't necessarily trans. Those are very personal questions to ask about, and really none of your business unless the other person says it's ok to ask about it. And why can't a woman be in a gay bar? Gay doesn't mean only gay men, also gay women (and straight women do enjoy going to gay bars to not get hit on by annoying/obnoxious straight men). YDI.

She shouldn't have been at a gay bar then, her fault..