By babydoll13211 - 04/09/2009 21:36 - United States

Today, I was at a friend's pool party. He lives on a lake and one of our friends wouldn't get in the water. My best friend and I decided to push him off the dock. Once we had, I turned to see my crush who had watched looked shocked, then said, "You know he can't swim right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 316
You deserved it 66 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwosti 0

this is why you shouldn't force people into doing something they dont want to do... learn the lesson honey.....

Comments

alex_vik 0

YDI I hate people like you who push others into a pool/lake.

danz123 7

More like **** the guy- who -couldn't- swim's life. today, i just wanted to have a good time at the pool party at my friend's house. He lives on a lake, so i was a bit uneasy since i couldn't swim. Two of the people there decided to push me off the dock and into the lake. Gasping for air and thrashing around in the water, i looked up and saw that it was my friends that pushed me off. FML.

IOwnedYou 0

Cause he wanted to go to a party, he just didn't want to swim.. Isn't that normal?

I remember once, when I was young, my (now ex) aunt got a babysitter for us to go to the pool. The babysitter called me a baby for not wanting to go in the deep pool. Said I was too old to just stick around in the smaller half. Harassed me until I went on a slide (which would deposit me in the deep pool). I didn't know how to swim. I almost drowned. C'B (Literally, I had to be pulled out by a life guard) OP, you make me slightly angry.

Haha, then her crush would be Plexico! Also, sounds like you were quoting HIM's song.

you are a bitch and an asshole! why on earth would you make anyone swim if they don't want to? I hope someone pushes you off of something, or makes you go on a roller coaster that you're terrified of. karma is a bitch and so are you!

bunnysue 0

it bugs the shit out of me when people do stupid things like that. what kind of attention are you lacking to go and do a thing like that??????

ohFawkYou 0