By babydoll13211 - 04/09/2009 21:36 - United States

Today, I was at a friend's pool party. He lives on a lake and one of our friends wouldn't get in the water. My best friend and I decided to push him off the dock. Once we had, I turned to see my crush who had watched looked shocked, then said, "You know he can't swim right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 316
You deserved it 66 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwosti 0

this is why you shouldn't force people into doing something they dont want to do... learn the lesson honey.....

Comments

hahaha what an idiot!! Who the **** goes to a pool party that can't swim? IDIOTS that's who!

Maybe you're going because you want to socialise. As in being with your friends. Idiot.

schadenfreudes 0

well, aren't you super cool. way to traumatize someone.

YDI. It doesn't matter if he could swim or not, if the guy doesn't want to get into the water, then leave him be. Geez. You're a bitch.

Well, thank you! It's one of my favorites as well. :D

I like that idea! I want to see what you look like. You could do a Warhol style pic like Plexico, or any effect that makes it a little harder to tell who you are. :)

mylifeisfedddddd 0

Wild guess here: your mother is a crack *****. And the OP deserves it.

justanotheruser 0

YDI for not thinking about others. FYL cause you had no clue about him not being able to swim. More of a YDI than a FYL. But seriously, think of others before you do anything. Don't be ignorant of others otherwise you could cause some serious damage.

Yeah, but I don't remember it well enough. XD Yay! I love it! That's so cute and creative.