By blinkme - 28/08/2009 05:39 - United States

Today, I was at a concert and the guy who was selling the drinks tripped and fell down the stairs, landing on the floor next to me and the drinks went all over. I went to make sure he was okay and helped pick up the drinks. After assuring me he was okay, he gave me a free soda. It exploded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 696
You deserved it 13 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

not fml. you got a free soda. quit bitching about it.

That was awfully nice of you to help him out. Sure the soda exploded but you still get mega karma points!

Comments

doomfromheaven 0

This is why you always tap your drink before opening it, so it doesn't spray everywhere. But, at least you got a free soda!

I'm not gonna say you deserve it cuz you don't for doing a nice deed ... but are you honestly that stupid ? EVERYONE knows when you shake a can of whatever soft drink IT EXPLOADES!!!

oh my god woe is you, a soda exploded. How do you face the shame?

IsabelleGrace 0

Who gives a shit. It was a freakin soda. How is your life "******" cause you were covered in soda.

sublime93 0

What the ****? A soda exploded, therefore your life is ******? Holy shit how did this get through. This is crap in its purest form.

You should have tapped the top of the can/bottle first. ;D Oh well, life lesson learned.

thegate 0

You just wanted to brag about how you did a nice thing. Stfu.

I'm going to guess based on your alias and location that you were at the Blink/TBS/Weezer show at Jones Beach. At least you didn't spend the last half hour of the show in the bathroom puking because the douchebags next to you kept smoking shitty weed. YDI

Nate912 0

Haha I went to there concert in my town, when I got home my parents grounded me for doing drugs again... I've been clean since 5 months before the concert, didn't smoke a thing... but the smell got on my clothes, so basically I spent 32 dollars to get grounded for a month and put on weekly drug tests, I just commented a FML.

OMGitsKaleyxo 0