Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments

I'm old enough to cut down a tree, but I have no idea if I'm allergic to bees or wasps. I've never been stung, so I have no way to know unless I want to pay money I don't have for an allergy panel at a doctor's office.

  RichardPencil  |  30

Wasps, the insects, aren’t really deterred by locks as they can get in any tiny crack or hole.

Now, if you’re talking about White Anglo-Saxon Protestants, I’ll have to take exception to your racism, sir!

By  GhostFox  |  33

That's not really a "minor" reaction- you need to get an Epi-Pen, and keep liquid and pill Benadryl with you. If money is a problem, there are programs that can get you Epi-Pens for as little as $5, depending on location. You REALLY need to get at least one prescription worth and keep it on you, because if your face swelled that much, you are very close to anaphylaxis, or at least having your tongue or throat swell to the point you can't breathe.

Since you know you have that allergy, you should try to get an IGE allergy panel, too, because it means that you probably have other allergies.

By  azouwa  |  26

Just so you know... with allergies, every time you come in contact with them (bee sting) it only gets worse. Today it's a swollen face. Tomorrow it could be death. Get an eppy pen. Sorry OP.