By lonelyboy101 - 27/08/2009 00:37 - United States

Today, I was at a club with my girlfriend of a year. A guy starts hitting on her while I'm sitting right next to her. He then asks her to go back to his place for some fun, so I start laughing thinking that there is no chance she would even consider this. I walked home alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 896
You deserved it 8 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your girlfriend's a ******* ***** YDI for not going after her

He shouldn't HAVE to make it known that she's taken. She should be able to stand up for herself and be like "I'm here with someone, I'm not a *****-nugget."

Comments

stupiidx3 0

you honestly derserve it. your girlfriend was getting hit on and you're not going to do anything about it and expect your girlfriend not to walk off with the guy ? i mean thats slutty of her to do that but still man up. if some guy checked me out or try to hit on me the first thing my boyfriend do is tell him to **** off. YDI

word of the wise: dont eva laugh at a girl and tell her she wouldnt do something... she will. i no this cos ive done it countless times.

Ketz 0

Ha ha, like you would go set yourself on fire. Ha ha ha ha ha. Well? I'm waiting.

grow a pair guy, like the random dude in your story. be more like him.

FYL for your girlfriend not caring about you by leaving you for another guy. YDI for just sitting there laughing and not stopping the flirting. but i'd say FYL more, even if you had a pair of balls and had stopped the flirting, your gf didn't tell the guy she was taken and wanted to continue flirting with the guy. and most likely continue to flirt with other people when you're not there as well. just move on and get a more loyal girl than the gf you mentioned who hopefully should be your ex by now. and try to grow some balls for your next girlfriend.

I so had the same thought. **** buddies obviously! [edit this was to #10]

So the poor guy deserved this cuz his girlfriend was a *****? FYL cuz she's a BITCH. Seriously, I wouldn't go after her cuz she's a **** for ditching him right there. *shakes head*

leibod 0

Good job for trusting her, but frick, let her go. It hurts, but she don't deserve you. She's a big girl she doesn't need you to be fighting. She has a mouth she can use it to say "no I have a bf" instead of sucking another man's dick. I see nothing wrong with you, why do you have to change your trusting ways to adjust to her. Just because you didn't make a scene for her doesn't mean crap. She shouldn't be looking for a scene. Another classic case of girls giving dramas just because they want to be "complex" and "have their own independence" just by doing opposite of what men expect. Tell that ho to grow up and do something honorable. The only YDI is picking such a stupid girl. She must be real girly. Bad choice, dude.

Be a man, growba pair and kick that guys ass D:

wow..**** HER for not telling the guy to back off from the start.