By lonelyboy101 - 27/08/2009 00:37 - United States

Today, I was at a club with my girlfriend of a year. A guy starts hitting on her while I'm sitting right next to her. He then asks her to go back to his place for some fun, so I start laughing thinking that there is no chance she would even consider this. I walked home alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 896
You deserved it 8 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your girlfriend's a ******* ***** YDI for not going after her

He shouldn't HAVE to make it known that she's taken. She should be able to stand up for herself and be like "I'm here with someone, I'm not a *****-nugget."

Comments

guzman21 0

Thats sad. So sad in fact i got up out of bed after reading this on my ipod, made an account just so i could say you are a bitch. You didnt even stick up for her. Pathetic YDI

Ydi, didn't say anything to the guy to basically tell him to **** off.

YDI for not fighting for your girl, Loser!

SoonFired 0

That's easy. A lot of women need to feel protected and with somebody who will stick up for them. If their guy doesn't do that, he obviously doesn't deserve her, and she's going to go off with the more aggressive guy hitting on her right in front of her loser boyfriend. If you think that crazy bitch deserves a guy like you, that's a different story. I say good riddance. Some women thrive on over aggressive behavior and machismo. It doesn’t make them a **** or *****, just confident in what they want.

It absolutely makes them a **** or a *****! Or are you saying it's totally okay to leave your BOYFRIEND of a YEAR at a club to go home with some random guy whom you've known for about 5 seconds? All this "girls want an aggressive man" shit is beyond pathetic. **** all of you and your "tests". It's all just an excuse to be ***** and sleep with who you want. I almost guarantee that this girl and guy will /not/ be together a year. organisedchaos is right. Why the hell should we "stick up" for our girl? If she wants to talk to a guy, then why stop her? "Hey babe, sorry, but I don't want you to talk to any guy ever, because I'm an aggressive macho man" That's just bullshit.

SoonFired 0

If you intervene, at the very least let her know you have a problem with it, everything is probably going to be fine. If you just sit there with a stupid look on your face like everything is great, you are giving her the message you really don’t give a shit that’s she's about to go off with some other guy. It's not every woman that needs that, some women are crazy bitches that us men will NEVER understand. And if she is the needy, I need an aggressive guy type, and he's the passive, who cares type, they are probably a horrible match in the first place, and headed for certain doom (or he's going to be pulled on a leash the rest of his sorry ass life). Yes, I agree, its bullshit some of the things women do, and some of the test they put us though. But life is life, and if you're not willing to deal with a certain amount of bullshit in a relationship, your living in a fantasy world and will be hard pressed to find any real, fulfilling relationship. Bullshit is just a part of the deal. There's no way around it. Period.

Unregistered 0

. . . . . what the **** is with the 10 sentence long ******* comments **** nobody is going to read them

"If you just sit there with a stupid look on your face like everything is great, you are giving her the message you really don’t give a shit that’s she's about to go off with some other guy." Um, what? Since when does trusting your girlfriend to talk to another guy = 'giving the message that we don't give a shit'? And not only that, since when does her talking to a guy automatically equate to her leaving with him? You have some serious trust issues man. "Life is life, and if you're not willing to deal with a certain amount of bullshit in a relationship, your living in a fantasy world and will be hard pressed to find any real, fulfilling relationship. Bullshit is just a part of the deal. There's no way around it. Period." I have no response to this other than LMAO. If you honestly think that then you will be a sad single man for a long, long time. The girls I've been with have never 'tested' me, they talk and communicate like normal people would. I'm in a 3 year relationship with my girl that is quite fulfilling actually, and not that you care, but I am quite capable of finding girls who don't deal with bullshit. I'm sorry that you can't do the same.

sapphielily 12

the difference is he was sitting right next to her, so he was able to hear the convo and did nothing. He deserves it for being a pussy. When the flirting started, he should have made it known that she was his girl, or she should have. Since neither of them did it, they're both pathetic and should have never been together in the first place. If he cared he would have intervened and if she cared she would have spoken up. Be glad you're rid of the bitch, but honestly you need to grow some balls.

Even if OP said/did something, she probably would've gone off with the guy anyways. The girl probably would've played it off as "Honestly, I don't know who this crazy guy is! I swear!" Or something like that if the OP tried to fight the guy. It was a lose-lose situation. I'm not just saying that because of my lack of trust in some people, but because the girl obviously did nothing to let the guy know that she was with her boyfriend. It's not a matter of him growing a pair, it's a matter of him finding more trustworthy girls to date ;)

RomanPrince 0

Here here! Stupid bitch doesnt deserve any1! First real comment I've read! Thank you (my faith is restored) Y would ANYONE wanna stick up for that? DUMP HER!

Veldan 1

The only problem here is, if he stood up for her. She'd probably have had a go at him for being "over protective" and that she can "take responsibility for her own actions". It is a load of double standard crap, which sadly a lot of men help continue, not just women. If you wanted equality the guy shouldn't be punching the guy flirting, how the hell does he know she is taken? He should be punching her for not telling the guy she was taken. Fair is fair.

All the time he was hitting on her you sat beside her and let it go on...? Dude, I hope you learned something from this guy because you seriously need some lessons on how to deal with women.

Why didnt you fight for her? It's a kind of your fault, you should have told him to **** off. But it is her fault too, she should not have walked off on you like that. Move on and find a new girlfriend..and learn how to be manly.

you fight for your beer. you fight for your bike. you dont fight for a woman lol

ydi. for dating a girl who'd leave you for a random guy. also cause you didn't say anything to the random guy. you're better off without that girl anyway. then again maybe she wasn't happy with you. I don't know.

Siren_00 0

Dude, are you even a man? No MAN would even let the flirting occur in the first place, much less the leaving. This cannot be real. Either that or she's not actually your girlfriend. Either way, grow a pair, or a few hundred pairs. You need 'em.

Somehow your comment ended up under my name on another FML....

"No MAN would even let the flirting occur in the first place" Oh really? And just what the hell is that supposed to mean? You sound like a girl who will get in an abusive relationship sometime soon. Why the hell should a "man" have to stop the flirting in the first place? It's just flirting, why should a guy make a big deal out of it?

*jaw drops* **** much? Jesus. Why didn't you punch him?!

Veldan 1

Why him? He did nothing wrong. He met a chick, flirted and left with her. She was the bitch that didn't speak up, punch her instead.

@#20: although I kinda agree with what you say about OP being a giant pussy and all for letting it go, you, my dear, are a little slutty thinking that a man would fight for you no matter what if you are about to f--k someone else. ...let you walk away?... as if he is in control of your actions and not you.