By NaKreen - 30/07/2012 22:21 - Sweden - Bor

Today, I was at a barbecue with my extended family. I was chatting to my grandma, when my idiotic brother decided to douse the grill with his cola. The hissing sounded so much like a Minecraft creeper that I instinctively screamed and practically shat my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 136
You deserved it 32 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There still was an explosion in your pants.

You should've pulled out your pickaxe and built a wall around that shit. Creepers are serious business.

Comments

Omg if you like Minecraft or however you spell it, you might want a life. (:

unknown_user5566 26

How do you equate playing a game to someone not having a life? That would be like me saying "if you're on FML, you should probably get a life." He was at a barbecue socializing with his family. I think that qualifies as "having a life".

I play minecraft and a few other games when I don't have any other plans. The only way it would mean you didn't have a life is if you prioritize the game over hanging out with friends and family, which OP is clearly not doing.

DeW_DoGgY 1

Oh, let me guess you're one of those tards who thinks every COD is different and original too, as well as thinking your a total bad ass, cause you can name a gun, well whoop de ******* doo, assclown

Inconsiderate and shallow assholes need to get lives too you know.

CoolRainbowdash 15

Sorry but YDI if a game scared you that much. How about you take a break from the computer and go outside.

He was outside, you ******* moron. Learn to read.

unknown_user5566 26

I find it ironic when people advise others to "get a life" instead of participating in games, while posting on a website.

That'sssssss a very nicccccccce grill you have there. It would be a ssssssshame if anything were to happen to it.

KiddNYC1O 20

Yogscast on YouTube(: their username is bluexephos

penguindude82 2

yes, folks. minecraft is genuinely scary sometimes. ive played many creepy games. resident evil, silent hill, tons of others. minecraft is the only game in recent history that can consistently make me jump.

Then I'd recommend you try out Slender or SCP:Containment Breach or Amnesia:The Dark Descent. All games that make me want to unleash my bowels everywhere.

666from1134 3

Life is a game, but gaming too much leaves you with no life.

String_of_Fate 8

I hope that you guys do realize that when you play a scary game (and probably finished it) you can't always forget the scary moments/sounds. Just because he jumped at that (which btw I wouldn't be surprised if other people jumped too) doesn't mean he spends his time gaming. I mean, he is at a bbq ._.

arw31089 2

Lmao! Love it... Would have done the same thing... Maybe you should take a break from those late night sessions

xD lol!!! Thy happened to me to 0.0 but I ran and screamed didn't jump and shat my pants

That's the part where I just continuously jump in the opposite direction. I once had a situation similar to this lol