By darn it. - 20/02/2009 16:16 - United States

Today, I was at a bar with a friend. A guy came up to me, took my drink and drank it. I laughed and jokingly said "now, you have to buy me a drink." He said "I would rather buy your friend a drink." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 042
You deserved it 4 156

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think he likes you and was trying to bully your self esteem so he could have a better shot at getting with you. Doesn't sound like it worked. I bet the look on your face when he said that was PRICELESS though. Wish I could have seen it. Dust yourself off, you are probably hotter then your friend.

I know it sucks, but if I was sitting next to you and saw that happen, I'd be laughing. I'd stand up for you and probably buy you another drink myself, but I'd be laughing.

Comments

Some dude I didn't know did that to me once too... hitting my drink without asking. "Dude, do you have oral Herpes?" I asked. "No" said he. "Well, you do now!" (I don't really have 'em, but it made the guy think! ;^)

I realize this was yesterday, but I really hope you kneed him in the balls.

stargirl14 0

dont care about him if some guy drank my drink and said he would like to buy my friend a drink i would say no cuz his greedy drunk ass would probably drink her drink to

Wow, I would have just ignored him after that.

did your friend accept his offer? that would be even worse.

The guy failed at being the whole bad boy type.

how rude! I would have bought a drink and thrown it at him. :)

kick him in the balls sooo hard he won't be able to have kids :)