By Username - 09/08/2011 21:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was asked how far I've gone with a guy. My answer? Eye contact. I'm 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 671
You deserved it 8 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You held EYE CONTACT with him? YOU *****.

takeapieandrun 9

Don't worry, there are plenty of people in the same situation. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Comments

nationalcrisis 8

With all the supporting messages above. I didn't get anywhere close to first base before my 25th year on this rock. Partly didn't feel like it, partly to big of an internet inhabitant ;)

That's weird. Every fith grader at me school has at least been to 3rd base

You held EYE CONTACT with him? YOU *****.

cudi504 4

ikr she should just make a porno. ****.

Did she make eye contact with a guy at the gas station and almost got her ass kicked too?

cc_the_beast 6

I hope she wore glasses! Practice safe eye contact everyone!

applesuckers 0
ban_anaa 0

Op probably showers naked. ****.

heyysunshine 5

So being a **** and getting an STD is better? Theres no reason to be ashamed whatsoever.

bitchy777 0

22 - what's with the question mark? Not sure if you can show her a good time or something?

Nah, that's pretty weird. You gotta graduate to holding hands before you graduate high school.

Well that's good anyway. I mean I am not wanting to push my believes onto you, but you should really wait until marriage. Just because because it seems like everybody is having sex does not mean you need to. You should really wait until you get married. I mean don't you want to wait and lose your virginity to the man you truly love, instead of having sex with a man that will most likely end up breaking up with you about a half a year later, and leaving you with an unborn child and no child support. Now it's your choice, have sex before marriage or keep your virginity to the man you truly love. Peace out!

Wow that's spoken like a true Marine. Not.

heyysunshine 5

Married men can still leave their wives with an unborn child and no support. My friend's father went to work, jumped on the train, and no one has heard from him since. Its a matter of love, not really marriage. Not to push MY beliefs on you or anything. Thats just how I feel.

Llamassss 21

Also, premarital sex does not mean you're definitely going to have a bastard child.

ReneeFlem_Flam 2

If you have sex with the right kinda of person you don't have to worry about him or them up and running away. Plus condoms and birth control prevent that from happening just sayin' ! :)

ThisRandomChild 0

Uhm, attention person who pulls no ass, idk if you knew, but hugging and holding hands and even (gasp) kissing ISNT SEX! I feel sorry for op cause now she won't make it in the real world thx to 'role models' like you.

A7X_LoVeee 10

Erm, perhaps you should reread what Noncom said. He/she never bashed hugging, holding hands, or kissing. -__-

Ahh shut the he'll up. I am not a marine yet. Although my dad was. Served in Vietnam.

Well while that is true, they are easier to track down than an unmarried man. And plus by legal terms, they have to pay child support if they divorce you. It is the law.

Um hello I am twelve you jackass. And besides like I said in my comment it is their choice, I am not going to force it on them. I am just commenting. Jackass.

A7X_LoVeee 10

If YOU'RE going to insult someone learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. IDIOT.

"If you can't win an argument, correct their grammar instead." ...I see whatcha did there. (;

A7X_LoVeee 10

I wouldn't consider it an argument but whatever floats your boat.

liy223 6

At least you didnt do what alot of others in your situation do/would have done: Lie about it.