By Qwe - 20/03/2016 01:22 - United States - North Attleboro

Today, I dropped my wallet and it fell into the perfectly sized hole in the storm drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 621
You deserved it 1 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JMichael 25

Looks like you'll be taking a late night adventure at 3am dressed all in black to retrieve the treasure you have lost.

That sucks OP hopefully everything inside is replaceable

Comments

That sucks OP hopefully everything inside is replaceable

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I hope you didn't have much money in there or any irreplaceable objects or photos. Sadly my first thought was "at least it wasn't your phone" until I realized a wallet full of stuff likely has more value.

JMichael 25

Looks like you'll be taking a late night adventure at 3am dressed all in black to retrieve the treasure you have lost.

Dressed all in black? That's no fun. Dress up as a turtle and bring a pizza.

CheekyRaccoon 27

This can somehow be turned into a metaphor. Something about loosing money to a hole that's wet. Sorry about your wallet through OP.

CheekyRaccoon 27

Yeah, I must admit it's not my finest work. I Probably should stick to making funny obscure scenarios and bad puns.

Go down into the sewers and find it. Just watch out for clowns.

That awful moment when a cliche really does come true... Sorry about your luck, OP!

Bye a stick and chewing gum to get your wallet.

Get on The Price Is Right and win you some Plinko!

Time to put those fishing skills to use!