By Anonymous - 11/03/2010 05:04 - United States

Today, I was applying some acne ointment. The directions said, "Apply a thin layer, covering the entire affected area." In other words, for me: My entire face. Lovely. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 430
You deserved it 4 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DareToDream7 0

What the hell are you talking about? You don't know shit about anything. I have astham and smoking ANYTHING is probably the worst thing to do. I've gotten asthma attacks from being near someone who was smoking. Asthma makes you unable to breath, so why the hell would you destroy your lungs with smoke, dipshit? You use your inhaler when you have asthma, it opens up your lungs. Don't say shit like that when you don't know what you're talking about. Oh, and acne, keeping your face clean and not touching it doesn't prevent acne, its genetic. My mom had cystic acne so I have cystic acne. I don't have oily or "dirty" skin, in fact I have dry skin. But its oily underneath so that's what causes it. I wash my face at LEAST twice a day, and only touch it to apply moisturizer, acne medication, and the likes. So please, don't talk about stuff you don't know, you just make yourself sound like an idiot.

Comments

ilovewhoppers 0

umm wow.... what and then after did hair fall in front of ur eye and u had to brush it away. that's 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back. fml

There are exactly 69 votes for "I agree, your life sucks" at the moment I'm posting this comment. Tehehe... And in news of the slightly more mature, yah, it does suck to have acne. Perhaps not an FML, but still pretty shitty. It'll probably go away eventually. That's what you got the acne ointment for, right? That shit works.

AlterEggo 0

This is not an FML. What OP is bitching about is puberty. Part of life, we have all been there. Get over it. Too bad acutane is off the market. Best acne drug ever.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

jesus you really don't know anything. shut up and grow a brain.

DoorMatCat 3

I wash my face at least three times a day and I am very hygienic, yet I still have acne. sometimes it's just hormonal imbalance, not poor hygiene, asshole.

Giorgio272 2

look bitch you might be ugly as hell and have terrible acne. but if you wear a paper bag and know how to suck/take some dick you gonna be fine baby. **** yourself out as the practice girl. every school needs one.

Do you realize that every single one of your comments scream "I CANT GET ANY WITHOUT SLIPPING HER ROOFIES FIRST" ?

anti_average 5

He must be a frat brother. One of the guys whose sole reason for chasing girls is to impress other guys. What logic! If he just "bangs", or date-rapes as we like to call it, two more he'll finally get to paddle the new guys!

Seriously, it could be worse. I don't say it doesn't suck to have acne, but it could be much, much worse. Ever heard of eczema? Mine is now mostly cured, but a few years ago I had to apply "a thick layers of medicine" on my arms, legs, ears and quite a large part of my face. AND the medicine costed c.a. 30$ for a 10mg.

It can ALWAYS be worse. OP could have had acne AND eczema. And she could be unemployed. And she could be hungry. And she could be lonely. And a meteor could fall on her head. That's not much comfort.

#38: I have eczema, and Ive always sucked at using the prescription ointments. I found Calming Cream from Eucerin, and it has worked wonders! My eczema is always worse on my legs and arms, but since I started using that cream right after I get out of the shower, I really haven't had any breakouts of it. I use it on my arms, legs, and face normally. Just recently, I started using it on my stomach because it broke out after my surgery. My skin didn't like all the adhesive. It really is great, though. You should try it :)

Astro--Comment on shit you know about. By looking at your pic, you have never had a zit or blackhead in your life. Just not possible.

It's true I've never had skin problems myself, but I'm defending the OP, a fellow female, from these idiotic excuses for comments.

perdix 29

It could have been worse -- you could have had to spread it over your entire vulva. I have this feeling you are NOT the girl whose boyfriend pulls away while kissing to say, "OMNOMNOMNOM," unless you met a freak with a sebum fetish.