By scarred4life - 27/04/2011 14:05 - Canada

Today, I was absentmindedly playing with a piece of lint. When I looked at it, I realized that I had been rolling and squeezing a dead spider in my fingers for about five minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 824
You deserved it 19 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ugh, I would have flipped, spiders are nasty. now it's friends are going to come for you.

ok ok ok listen to this spiders eat pest such as roaches. not answer this question would u want a spider rolling between ur hands or a roach???? hmmmm?

I'd only start to worry when you can suddenly project webbing out of your wrist and can climb vertical walls and what not.

wow you guys are stupid, shes talking about Aquaman.

come ooooon guys ! its obvious shes talking bout the hulk.

spiderman actually just in case you guys werent joking around

I thought it was wonderwoman... aw, shitaki chicken, I need to go read some comic books. *crawls in hole*

mattmadden 0
sealed_with_a_sm 2

it's actually spiderman, but thanks haha :)

lol I took a screenshot and this is totally going on FAILblog.

Slhruman 4

My place is infested with Brown Recluses. Little bastards are everywhere. I have to pay attention when I grab clothes out of my closet.

strange brown recluses usually like to live in low trafic areas but i fking hate spiders n BR spiders are fkin one of the worst its venom liquifies skin and turns gangrenous u should kill them all

maybe it wasn't dead when you started... Spiders can be very playfull pieces of lint!

cldean24 4

What a cute little bird! Is it a finch or a ummm.. Well I don't know much about birds, other than I like them!

it wasnt lint, it was a booger and then you noticed it was a spider. quit picken your nose! you were gunna eat it wernt you...

Poor spider.. I have a tarantula, she's the sweetest thing. You guys are just scared of them because they're different.

What makes your spider sweet? It's a spider... I'm pretty sure they're all very similar... Minus the genetically altered specimens of course.

What makes a dog or cat sweet? They're all the same, and not as unique as tarantulas...

mattmadden 0

I'm pretty sure they aren't the same at all. Dogs are playful and make people happy. Spiders just scare the shit out of everyone. And I don't think spiders are brought into nursing homes to cheer up old people, they'd just have a heart attack.

cldean24 4

I'm not knocking spiders, but do they really have personalities? Have you had more than one spider so you can compare? What is so special about your tarantula, does it do tricks, only crawl to you, nuzzle your face with it's hairy little body? I have never had a spider so I don't know anything about them.