By xxlexi_lovexx - 29/03/2010 04:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to have sex with my boyfriend. His best friend called and said he just beat God Of War 3 and that my boyfriend could borrow it. He got up, got dressed, ran to his car and told me I could walk home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 327
You deserved it 6 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. Mixed on this one. GoW3 I a pretty sweet game.

Comments

lenka_fml 0

lol that's just sad. he is either gay or retarded hahah. either way, dump his ass! :-)

gay or retarded? hmm... Maybe he has a personality and real interests. Does it bother you women that "some" men actually don't regard sex as the most important thing in their lives?

lenka_fml 0

right, he has so much personality that he regards video games as number one! hahah, please! not to mention, he was increadibly rude to her!

Women always put other things before sex. it's not bad if a guy wants to do the same thing.

Agreeing with 64 and 88 here. Too many ladies start man-hating under the impression that the entire male population of the Earth is only capable of thinking with their testicles. And then you get all pissed when you encounter a man who expresses a preference for something unrelated to sticking body parts into your assorted holes while you happen to be horny? Make up your goddamn mind and make your man some sammiches while you're at it. You can enjoy them with him while you watch him slaughter shit. Would it kill you to show some interest in his hobbies? Hell, men get shunted all the time if they don't do so for you.

lenka_fml 0

ok it's not about his interests it showing interest in them. first of all, it's rude to ditch someone's company for a game (that won't disappear after an hour or two.) it's hurtful (see? she made an FML about it) and pretty harsh. second of all, he could have at least given her a ride. also, I don't see him offering for her to join him, so how exactly is she supposed to show interest again?

maybe youre boyfriend didnt want to have sex and told his friend to call him before he started

Shut up! cause God of War 3 is better than sex!

You're not doing it right. Yes, there will be other times for sex and the game is amazing but it's not actually better than sex.

god of war is pretty damn awesome really. I wouldn't care if he did that, I'd at least ask to watch him play it, make some sammiches and clean the house. then you might get lucky, and even get to play it 8D

you should be dumped by your boyfriend for not liking gow3.

Beth567 0

My boyfriend does the same thing to me. I find it funny actually, we were laying in bed one morning about to have sex and he asked me if he could have a ps3, I said yes, and he jumped up and told me to get dressed cause he wanted to go buy it now. But, God Of War 3, yeah I'd rather play it than have sex.

topherweaver 0

so sex isn't very good for you huh lol

Beth567 0

It's awesome, I'd just rather play video games. lol

MrFlintstone 5

well in my opinion I'd grab my shoes and go get the game with him to play that can show your love also bsides God of War is a kick ass game there can be other times to have sex :]

The only thing he did wrong was not offering you a ride home. That's just rude. Other than that...well, it was a pretty sweet game.