By xxlexi_lovexx - 29/03/2010 04:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to have sex with my boyfriend. His best friend called and said he just beat God Of War 3 and that my boyfriend could borrow it. He got up, got dressed, ran to his car and told me I could walk home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 327
You deserved it 6 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. Mixed on this one. GoW3 I a pretty sweet game.

Comments

matty16 0

all I am gonna say is if u would rather play a video game then get laid you need to get your priorites strait....

badassMF 0

I'm baffled by all these comments, especially the ones from the women. how in the hell can a video game be better than sex???? you all are obviously not having or not knowing what good sex is. I would stop doing anything to have sex with my gf no matter what it was that I was doing. I guess I'm sayin learn how to have better sex cause you don't know what you're missing.

maybe you havent been laid so its such a big deal ,stfu and stop pmsing

Instead of viewing this situation as a FML, you should have approached it as a challenge. Wait until he comes home and starts playing the game, then go down on him and see If you can regain his attention...

She might just get hit in the face by a 'knee shaped' object...

Drumr3oy 0

girl don't be stupid just brake the ps3 and dump his retarded ass!!!

yeah! brake the PS3 and accelerate out of there...

matty16 0

I'm a guy and I'm also baffeled cuz I woul most deff rather get my dick wet then game with my friends haha

You're half man; like a male French poodle. There are better things than sex. Is God of War one of them? MosDef.

sorry op, ydi for dating a douche bag in the first place

16) only if you count a pc, or the portable ones, or the older generation platforms...

lol at 12, that would be a mans dream, a hot sexy woman who always wants to have sexual intercoarse, and is having intercoaerse with two other women. if only that could be realty. god of war 3 is epic, and nothing should stand in its way except aphrodite ;)

"If it's this good watching, just imagine!" [insert implied lesbian screwing HERE as camera pans back to Aphrodite]