By Anonymous - 26/12/2010 02:29 - United States

Today, I was able to land a nice apartment solely based on the fact that my puppy is potty trained. During the required pet interview, my dog 'got sick' and defecated all over the apartment office. I now have to clean the mess knowing that I will not be allowed to live there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 510
You deserved it 4 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Pet interview? I'll bet the poor dog was nervous trying to answer the probing questions concerning all of the lies and exaggerations you put on his résumé (or C. V., if you will.) You fudged his credentials, so he fudged the office.

"REQUIRED PET INTERVIEW". Your spelling is atrocious, no wonder your reading skills suck too.

Comments

There's a 50% chance that that's a bitch, and a 100% chance that you're in a shitty situation. Sorry for the second part of the first sentence, I could literally think of nothing better to say.

You know, if you don't have anything better to say I got a radical idea for ya... Here it is, how about just not saying anything then. Absurd innit?

White_Fury 0

Why is 'Got sick' in quotations? Anyways! Does your dog do all of your interviews for you? Air Bud: Interviewee. Coming to DVD very soon!

it's a pet interview dumbass the dog need to be there.

I'm going to have to create a montage of all the crazy words op's come up with lol defecated?

... EDIT: I clicked on your profile and saw that you're only thirteen, so I'm just not going to say anything.

sallen0046 4

"Defecation" is not a crazy word. It's the appropriate scientific term for the act, just as "urination" is the appropriate scientific term for pee. A thirteen year old should know this. Get a dictionary.

Disclosed defecation is usually deprecated.

22 - I hate humanity because of your stupidity.

lol im not just talking about one word and yeah I may not of heard of it and probably a lot more people haven't heard of it and that there are other words and phrases SOME people may not use so you may be around the word defecated alot but I am not abd I'm 13 I'm not 4 say what your gonna say I also I know what it means because I can tell I'm not retarded

You can tell you're not retarded? I can't.

Kid, a couple years from now when you need a laugh, take a look at what you just posted.

look what sayin here is that some people think of words as unused and that there are simpler words like for example defecation he could if just used the dog took a shit on wherever

Look TXjuggalo972, just stop trying to defend yourself. You're digging yourself into a deeper hole. You made a mistake, so get over it. Some people would rather use the proper terminology rather than slang. Just because you've never heard the word doesn't mean they are "unused". Ever heard of micturition? No? That's the medical term for pissing. How about mastication? It sounds dirty, but it just means chewing. You're only 13 - you have a lot to learn.

I'm not trying to defend myself! y'all are overthinking what I said god I'm only trying to make a point of what I said and u still attack me for it

look I'm trying to say that the damn dog took a shit on the desk so he should say the dog took a shit on the desk instead of defecated

Maybe the OP is a classy individual doesn't like to cuss. Defecate is the proper word, "taking a shit" is ugly slang.

You would have to take off your clothes in order for that to happen.

sallen0046 4

You took the time to post on FML instead of immediately cleaning this up? If you "got" the place based solely on the fact you had a house trained animal, and knew they were going to want to see said animal (which you obviously did since you brought it along for a required interview) you should have spent several days closely watching it's diet, behavior and bathroom habits to be certain there would be no accidents.

It's possible the car ride or a new location made the dog sick (car rides would make my childhood cat poop all over the place). I'd like to think I would notice my dog feeling ill before she made a mess everywhere, but sometimes it happens.