By setaleschausasses - 26/12/2010 05:22 - Lebanon

Today, I was trying to impress a very cute guy at a party by grinding up against him. During my very sexy choreography, I heard him say, “It feels like a slug rubbing against me.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 576
You deserved it 302

Top comments

So much for courtship and subtle art of seduction.

YDI for thinking grinding is sexy and you can impress people with it..

Comments

So much for courtship and subtle art of seduction.

so this is the new world. Not even one date and I like you so let me grind up against you. Why not just offer him a BJ. I am so sure that will work.

That's what goes on at night clubs.Scandalous, I know.

What's wrong with that? Check the century we live in. People look in nightclub for one night stands not a long lasting relationship.

In the same vein of ~ so much for courtship and the art of seduction. Yes, I am quite aware of the prevalence of casual sex. Still, some things never change. Ninety percent of the time the woman is hoping for a relationship to emerge, even if it starts as casual sex. Nothing is less seductive, appealing or attractive than a woman just throwing herself at a man. Seduction is dance between TWO people, not one person throwing herself at a man. And he clearly was not interested.

Some people go to night clubs looking for someone for a good time, not a long time.

I really like slugs! But also I'm a straight girl so I probably wouldn't have liked it either

the way I see it is, it's his loss ..

well, nobody wants to hear that. Sorry. But why does it say during? you kept dancing after that? also grinding is not an opening move. you only do that if you already are flirting as a tease.

YDI for thinking grinding is sexy and you can impress people with it..

ColonelCusswords 24

Boi, tell me what gentleman wouldn't enjoy a bodacious woman rubbing their body against his body like he's the pole at a strip club

Well I personally wouldn't like a complete stranger randomly coming up to me and rubbing themselves on me. That's weird.

ColonelCusswords 24

Well fine, I guess I'm just the odd one out here for being brave enough to confirm my appreciation of the female body specifically the female body against my body ? smfh

ColonelCusswords 24

Got a lil too worked up there did ya?

FalloutScrolls 25

My favorite FML stories are the ones that contain some form of the line "I was trying to impress..."

And usually any story that begins with those words is going to be a YDI. That same is true for any FML that involves lots of drinking.

Wear some underwear next time and you won't have that effect!