By Michigan - 05/02/2009 01:18 - United States

Today, I walked past a man handing out miniature Bibles on my way to class. He handed me one, commenting "here, you look like you need this." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 737
You deserved it 4 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he KNEW you had a wobbly table leg and it was the perfect size.

Dr_Phil 0

Comments

bwbabe09 0

Dude, I found a new career. Going to the dollar store and buying a shit load of bibles to sell! My first buyer will be the OP :)

y are you so rude to Christians? Christians don't oppressed, we were oppressed! sorry for trying to save you

stephg_fml 0

wow.. this one just makes me sad. Christians are great people, got a ton of friends that are Christians, but then it takes one idiot like this to ruin their reputation.

exactly. everyone is now convinced were trying to shove our beliefs down their throats, but were just trying to give them a chance to know the truth.

No, the truth is SCIENCE not a a shit load of stories .

beiberlookalike1 0

happened to me b4 too! they were little orange ones! haha and I'm like no! and walked away, he tried chasingg me!

Valentina_Baby 7
kelliejellie 3

this happened to me more than once lol.

I hate those people. FYL for getting one. a guy gave me one of the little orange ones I threw it away right in front of him, hahah.

adoraaaa_fml 0

Geez. they're just trying to be nice. You can choose to keep it or choose to not keep it.. You don't have to be rude. :/ Its no wonder this world is so messed up - no one is tolerant of each other. including some extremist Christians.