By killercow - 19/04/2011 16:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I walked into the laundry room when my mom pulled a condom wrapper out of my pants pocket. She looked at me and said, "You know you can't wash and reuse these?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 226
You deserved it 22 993

Same thing different taste

Comments

lshmsfomhaiadmt 0

i dont think 'turning it inside out' would work to well, your **** would be on the outside then, and that wont end well. . .and washing it wouldnt work too well either, plus itd gey worn down and break easier. better be safe and waste your money.

lmaoatall 6

your moms real thoughts, here's the wrapper, where the hell is the skin? do your own damn laundry for now on!!!

chrys_connie 3
awesomeloser14 0

you know how she knows?? because you were born *hint hint*

Iknoweverything 29

Fun fact about OP's location: 1. Louisiana is the only state that hasn't adopted the Uniform Commercial code, and sticks to tradition for whatever pathetic reason. And 2. (The fact that's actually fun) The education system in Louisiana is so piss poor that most jobs only require that you can read and write in order to be hired. They sometimes have to bus in employees from out of state. So technically, it's no wonder that her mother thought to make sure to tell her that. Let the "thumbs down" begin.

Iknoweverything 29

I'm mildly disapointed that I got thumbs ups instead... I was really feeling like a bitch

Schlimpikins 0

Can you sew and reuse em after they break?

how is this a fail? more like funniest mom ever

mrmerino 0

dude. if you think you're old enough to be having sex, you are old enough to do your own laundry.