By john r.t. - 10/11/2012 00:30 - United States - Eagle Pass

Today, I walked in on my son teabagging his sister over a video game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 713
You deserved it 3 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1- You, my friend, have obviously never been hit by a blue turtle shell inches from the finish line.

Comments

Of course he was teabagging her-- she can't teabag back!

She can twat squat, but that's not the point.

sugarshane007 20

No, the question is... Will it blend?

Oh #17... I was almost surprised when there weren't any WINCEST! comments. But yours come close.

oj101 33

I thought I had seen it all on FML, but this takes things to a whole new level.

Nanael_fml 4

Really?? And the one one about the mom waking up to her son taking photos of her boobs doesn't top it?? I'll have to say it does

oj101 33

#67 - I disagree. Yes that one was pretty disturbing, but we are talking about, but this is far worse as the brother, a minor, engaged in sexual contact with his sister, who is also a minor in addition to incest behavior over a trivial reason (not that there could ever be reason enough to justify that)

Hahaha this is so funny to image in my head, but thats just wrong! Hope she punched him in the nuts.

Lionesse 15

Therapy will probably be needed after that. Poor girl. Creepy boy you have...

Therapy seems a little drastic.. Maybe just a little revenge?

I'm a girl and I've teabagged my brother in game on Halo.. is that wrong as well?

Oh COME ON, it's obvious he did it in real life, over the game, not in it.

perdix 29

Was it Call of Incest 2: The Big Red One?

WeAreRisen 6

*One eyed purple people eater.

Valiumknights44 12

#27 I would have went with call of booty 2 but to each their own

asianperry 8

The solution is NOT sending your son to a mental hospital. Boys tea bag everyone. They also get worked up over video games. Just ground him from his game and move on.

Boys teabag everyone in real life? What are you, nuts?

perdix 29

Get the cheat codes for the game and give them to your daughter. She'll beat her brother and give him his come-uppance. Hopefully, her muff will be furry and dank during the revenge attack.