By future brain bleach addict - 02/05/2013 23:54 - Canada - Victoria

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my sister apparently trying to eat herself out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 084
You deserved it 8 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NickaPLZ 26

Man... I'm sorry about that. F both your lives on this one...

karen1991 15

What ever happened to take out food?

Comments

Jlow17 4

There are plenty of chicks that can eat themselves out its called autofellatio and wish I could do that

*autocunnilingus Autofellatio is an exclusively male act.

You're an idiot. It's not medically possible. Those pictures and videos you saw on **** websites, they are doctored.

challan 19

I'm a gymnast, and I am double jointed in my hips... and I still cannot eat my own snatch. Sorry to disappoint. On the positive side, you get to occasionally read my comments on FML. If I could eat my own pussy, I'd be far to busy to ever be on here.

There has to be chicks that can. There are guys that can but we have it easier. I'm flexible but that's one thing I'd never try. Joe Rogan has an old joke about it. While the though of a girl eating herself out is hot, the thought of myself/any dude busting in their own mouth ruins it for me.

Fellatio is oral sex for men so in this case it would not be autofellatio.

not only do i wish i could be all that myself, i wish i had a women like that. that'd be extremely pleasing ;)i admit i am envy anybody with those qualities. edit - in response to # 25, Challan.

addition - in response to # 25, Challan.

edit - ** i admit, i envy anybody with those qualities.** not, "i admit i am envy anybody with those qualities."

Maybe there were skittles down there.

So that's what they mean when they say taste the rainbow.

Get your sister a cat and some milk! if she is into "self pleasure" a pussy knows how to please a pussy, take this from a pussy

nismo98 14

hunger makes you do some akward stuff

What the ****!? Really? Really!? No words, I have no words! I give up on humanity

If you have no words, then shut the **** up and don't comment

dramatic, dramatic...much much! humanity is just surprise, surprise in peoples actions, choices, and lives. without being surprised we aren't really humanity now are we.

Maybe she'll pull a Marilyn Manson & surgically remove her false ribs just to successfully achieve her goal.

B1ackthesun 31

Marilyn has dismissed the rib removal story many times as rubbish. And WTF are 'fake' ribs, and why would one install them to remove them?

False ribs are the ones that aren't directly connected to the sternum. You have 7 pairs of 'true' ribs, and 5 pairs of 'false' ones. Google is your friend.

monnanon 13

i thought they were floating ribs?

Gemma_Mansonite 20

Marilyn Manson's a dude.. Marilyn Manson is just his stage name..

olpally 32

That's a new one... Wow! Please tell me you ran out of there as fast as possible and gauged your eyes out!!! Lol.

"Gouge" - I'm not sure how anyone could gauge their eyes out,in or any other way

Those would be some very weird gauges...maybe those are like those contacts that have different eyes...