By reyoflight - 19/04/2013 22:04 - Brazil - Rio De Janeiro

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my 12-year-old daughter lying on her bed, repeatedly opening and closing her legs. I asked her what she was doing, and she replied, "Trying to queef. I saw it online." FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 439
You deserved it 7 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think its time to keep better track of what she is doing online.

sailorzoe 14

Maybe you should try to find her a hobby? Because that one is weird and gross.

Comments

\ 28

Teach her that queefers have no future!!

If your children are doing weird shit that they saw on the internet/tv, it is YOUR fault! It's your duty to control what your children are exposed to.

I imagine you to be an expert on watching someone 24/7, controlfreak! ;P But seriously, you don't need to watch them 24/7, but you don't need to give them unrestricted access to everything either.

Its possible her parents have her computer, phone and any other internet device restricted. That doesn't mean they can restrict her friends devices..

And that is absolutely right, not a bunch of stuffed over paid government people to decide what is good for us and what isn't

Being a young kid on the Internet will almost always lead to you doing things that will make you face palm later in life. Apparently BBC stands for more than just British broad casting company .

NickaPLZ 26

To the people asking why she's being "allowed" to view such things online, take a moment and think it through. You can control what's viewed on your home pc, of course, but how many kids have their own smart phones these days? Obviously I can't give you an exact number, but there are most certainly enough that kids will see things you don't want them to. And that's just the first way that comes to mind. OP, being a good parent can be difficult, or awkward, and often times both. It all comes down to communication. I certainly can't tell you what you should say, but I'm sure you can figure it out.

travinator90 9

Oh the things people can learn from the Internet...

BellaBelle_fml 23

I actually learned about the queef in health class when i was 11. I had ZERO interest in attempting it though.

Jacksparrow72 21

Damn, twelve? Shouldn't she be playing eith barbies still?

Even though it's fine for 12-year-olds to play with Barbie's, most don't.

Zyzz7 12

uhhhm, 12 year olds dont play with barbies..... well, maybe a handful off odd ones do, but most girls would be more social by then