By Ella - 05/07/2011 11:48 - Australia

Today, I tried to talk to my boyfriend about our communication problems. He fell asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 244
You deserved it 7 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

He is trying to communicate with you through his dreams. I think he is most likely a wizard from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Comments

manatees_r_epic 0

Where you explaining at 3:00 AM?

smartalek 2

nahhh. if it did OP wouldnt have this problem...

shadowboy915 4

Sounds like the "communications problems" are basically "I want my boyfriend to sit and attentively listen while I complain for an hour at a time." If he were part of the conversation, he wouldn't fall asleep.

CateXOX 0

He could have had the decency to try to participate, or at least tell her he was tired. At least OP is trying to fix the problem- he could help.

absolutely right! girls are ****** stupid like that

RabidBunny 10

There is no use in trying to fix the relationship now. If he choses not to listen than he will never truly appreciate what you have to say. Saying goodbye would be so much easier now. Acceptable losses my friend.

Sacurason 0

I think we're being a bit harsh hear, especially when we don't know the girl. I've fallen asleep whilst talking to my girlfriend before, but that was solely because of the fact that I was tired from work. I wanted to talk to her, but slipped from consciousness. in other words, late night is a bad time to discuss communication problems ( or any problem ), and harsh judgement as a result from their combined mistakes is rather unfair.

To add on to what 49 said, OP might be boring as hell to talk to.

zackmbee 0

wait until you guy are about to have sex, then force him to listen :)

You should communicate a brick over his head.

xtheresistance 4