By parenting sucks - 01/07/2011 17:42 - United States

Today, I tried to comfort my daughter who'd been crying non-stop for hours. She thinks Chuck Norris is coming to kill her, and I can't convince her otherwise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 586
You deserved it 5 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WDLfootball 8

Chuck Norris was born May 6,1945. The Nazis surrendered May 7, 1945. Coincidence? I think not.

Comments

NoobHat 6

Lightning never strikes in the same place twice because it knows Chuck Norris is looking for it.

lmaoatall 6

isn't this atleast your second time posting this? you must be so proud of yourself.

I'm not being mean. I just find it bizarre that you feel the need to let everybody know via commenting on something completely irrelevant. And to be honest, I really don't wanna know whether you still wet the bed or not, keep that shit private please.

*inserts chuck norris joke that we've all heard before*

When Chuck Norris does a push-up he isn't really pushing himself up, he's pushing the Earth down. O_O

UltimateGIRness 16

When Chuck Norris steps on a Lego,the Lego cries

If a zombie bites Chuck Norris he doesn't turn into a zombie, the zombie turns into him.

imnotcraZ 0

never mess with chuck Norris!!!

You know you're in some serious shit when Chuck Norris is after you. I suggest fleeing the country immediately.

it won't matter chuck Norris will find her anyways...FHL

it won't matter chuck Norris will find her anyways...FHL

KaylieBieber13 0

you can never escape chuck norris he will follow you....

Did you ever stop and think that she may be right, and that Chuck really IS coming to kill her, and that she needs a team of 50 ninjas to protect her? Maybe you should stop being so selfish and start thinking about someone else for a change.