By Anonymous - 22/12/2010 01:15 - United States

Today, I took my two kids to a Christmas festival with a train theme. I spent $24 on conductor hats for them. When I gave them the hats, they threw them on the ground and put the red paper bags they came in on their heads. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 783
You deserved it 7 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Well I guess the $24 got them something they liked.

Comments

I_R_Genius 3

Troll have my babies please please? Me love you long time xD. But, that's what you get for spending that kind of money without knowing what your kids waned shame shame.

firstly, shouldnt a christmas festival have a christmas theme not trains. secondly, the best hats are the paper crowns from bon bons or crackers to you yanks

lol at first i thot the fml meant they climaxed in a bag and then put in on their heads

they came into the red paper bags? does any one else see that or read it that way except me? haha

schwancy 2

Well I guess the $24 got them something they liked.

did they ask for the hats? if not then ydi lmao

afallingstar 22
ishi_fml 0

simplicity is key...these children got it right.

Right?? If it was about simplicity, they'd have asked the mom for paper bags and that's it. The story we've been told is about spoiled bratty kids throwing away expensive gifts as if they were trash. It doesn't matters that they 'preferred the bag', they still shouldn't treat a present their mom paid a lot of money for, as if it was trash to discard. It's bad manners and a huge waste of money. Doing so doesn't make them simple, it makes them bratty entitled kids that are so spoiled they think they don't have to respect their mom or the value of they family's money. Probably think money grow on trees and they can get whatever they want, too...

ohthebloodygore 16

34, I don't recall the FML saying the kids asked for the hats. For all we know the mum could have purchased them thinking they would like them. The money thing also depends on how old the kids are. If they were to be 3-4 you really wouldn't expect them to know what's 'expensive' and what's not. Yes, what they did wasn't right and they should be sat down and explained to about how the hats cost money. If they were to have asked for the hats, then they're brats. Not necessarily spoiled since once again they MIGHT (they might know, and are spoiled) not know the values if money. In any occasion I wouldn't buy my son a hat that cost that much so OP deserves it for that as well. If they didn't ask for the hats and OP got them then OP deserves it.

soldier4life_88 0

I 1000% agree with the fact that 36 is very very cute!!!

MEM0817 18

And 36 very much likes women. Sorry boys.

ishi_fml 0

36- could not have said it better.

You deserve it for spending $24 on something your kids obviously didn't care for.

tdog_ossim 0

Kids these day and their crazy fads... XD

RawrBunneh 0

24 dollars?! that's so stupid! spending it on some hats? wow...

person33 0
knibbsy 4

How vile! The children must be at least teenagers to be able to ejaculate in the bag, which makes one wonder how awful of a parent you are to have raised your kids to think wearing a semen-coated bag as a hat is appropriate.