By Anonymous - 20/11/2010 15:46 - United States

Today, I took my driver's test. I was so nervous that I peed my pants halfway through the exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 150
You deserved it 17 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

at least it wasn't something that should keep you from passing. I'm pretty sure there's no law on the books about pissing yourself while driving

They will come up with a law when the rental cars start smelling like ammonia due to piss stains.

You shouldn't be driving if it makes you that nervous.

The uncomfortable smell must have made you FAIL.

FreshSalad 1

Can't we all just get along? Although, that was a pretty bad pun...

That's why your mommy asked you if you had to go before you left! Too bad you decided to wear your big boy pants, if you had just left your pampers on, there wouldn't be a problem!

omfgrofl1337 0

Ignorance, you don't have to be a bitch to every user to try to be funny. Whenever I'm on FML, you're often in some random argument with a few of some random e-friends you have. Relax, it's an online website, and that's pretty lame. There's no need to antagonize everyone; lay off once in a while. Unless of coure your only way to try to be funny is by insulting people, then you should consider new methods. Oh, i'm just saying this, but correcting someone else's poor grammar online is "overused and stupid."

omfgrofl1337 0

In the second sentence above, i meant that you and a few of your e-friends argur with other people, not among yorselves. Sorry, don't attack my subtle ambiguity, Ignorance, I surely would not live.