By Anonymous - 20/11/2010 15:46 - United States

Today, I took my driver's test. I was so nervous that I peed my pants halfway through the exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 150
You deserved it 17 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

jessicajellybean 0
omfgrofl1337 0

Okay, I definitely did not type "funnee." I don't know what happened; maybe some loser hacked me. I believe I've seen that happen before on this site. But I do not think I'm so important and neither should any of you. If you think my argument is to put me off as above you all, then you're mistaken and most likely think of yourselves as superior. I read one profile of I think KaySL saying she was an "old-****" and deserved respect. Just listen to how sad that sounds...She needs to get out more, no serious offense intended. Relax people.

omfgrofl1337 0

Neither did I type "happend." I actually do have a decent grasp on grammar and spelling rules.

omfgrofl1337 0

Neither did I type "happend." I actually do have a decent grasp on grammar and spelling rules, so I'm assuming someone else did that.

omfgrofl1337 0

Someone did hack me. I took a pic on my iPod of the first comment I posted in case it got deleted and I had to repeat myself. I checked the comment now, which has a few minute errors, and it's different than the one I had taken a pic of. KaySL, don't use my grammar as your argument because my grammar is fine. I can show you the pic as well.

omfgrofl1337 0

And KaySL I understood fine. I was an "old-****" in another website that I frequented when I was bored, but unlike you, I didn't care.

omfgrofl1337 0

I'm not the one getting butthurt here; and from your response, I'm assuming you hacked. Plus, I can't photoshop, especially not on my iPod.