Support system

By Anonymous - 20/01/2022 05:01 - Canada - Emsdale

Today, I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and confided in my mom, after being told I would have trouble having kids. Five minutes later, I hear the whole family laughing about it downstairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 501
You deserved it 94

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jon Tessler 14

and where did you get your medical degree, with the ability to diagnose someone you have never met, nor done any type of lab work on?

Comments

Marcella1016 31

Funny, I was going to call her mom a dick. Hopefully between all the various body parts that make up her family, OP can find someone with a heart.

There are PCOS jokes? This must be that new alt-comedy people are talking about. I stick with the old school.

Marcella1016 31

You haven’t heard? PCOS is a Piece of (Cunty Ovarian) Shit! Never heard of new-alt comedy though. Guess I’ll go check it out to confirm that I’m either still young at heart or too old for this shit.

Marcella1016 31

Geez where’s those comments about Dr. Whateversengrodën’s miracle cures for everything from bubonic plague to cat scratch fever?! That assortment of various commenters with the exact same message about their unique experience could really be helpful to OP right now!

herri 6

sister has exactly the same and now I've got a 3 year old nephew. always a chance

It is a more than likely a form of diabetes. Cut the carbs and the vegetable oils.

Jon Tessler 14

and where did you get your medical degree, with the ability to diagnose someone you have never met, nor done any type of lab work on?

Probably from seeing all the videos online that talk about curing PCOS with proper dieting. You don't need to be a doctor to inform and educate yourself. The OP should receive better support from her family though. I agree on that.

I have pcos too. It will get easier to deal with this information as you go on, but just remember that even though the chances are reduced you could still conceive naturally. It won’t be the end of the world, I promise x