By Whipped Cream - 24/11/2012 05:38 - United States - Charlotte

Spicy
Today, I took a picture of myself wearing a whipped cream bra with cherry nipples, captioned, "I hope you enjoyed your dinner, now how about some dessert???" I meant to send it to my fiancé. I sent it by mistake to my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 346
You deserved it 49 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

keven501 12

I think dad will have to pass on dessert tonight

YDI. If you send sexy pictures of yourself to your partner, you don't hit the send-button until you're completely sure the number (or emailadress) is the correct one.

Comments

jarockstar27 10

Oh wow....thats disturbing.....your poor dad....

if I'd ever make this mistake I could comfort myself in my dad using old model cellphones that cannot receive picture messages. The thought of this fml makes me cringe.

SApprentice 34

3- That's the second time I've seen that phrase used today, what's wrong with you, FML? Incest is not 'wincest', and most of the time when that term is used on the internet it usually refers to underage sexual activity between siblings, often times an older male sibling on a younger sibling. As in, it generally implies pedophilia. Stop using that word, it's annoying as **** and we don't need pedophile references blasted at our eyes. 5, if you really like the way 3 thinks, I suggest you go have a talk with some of the felons who are serving life sentences right now for raping their kid siblings and ask them if that incest was really 'wincest' afterall. You two are disgusting.

15 - holy shit. Calm down. It's an overused and admittedly horrible Internet joke. But this is after all, the Internet.

SApprentice 34

18- I don't care if this is the internet, I understand that there are going to be some very crude jokes, but I'm so ******* tired of that one. It's not something you joke about. There are somethings you don't make jokes about unless you're in the utter bowels of the internet- rape and jokes about how pleasant child incest is are some of those. I come on this site every day, I love the discussion, I love the jokes, I enjoy trying to makes jokes and failing miserably, but I DO NOT want to deal with that kind of bullshit on a website like this, where people come for laughs. I let it go the first time I saw it on that deleted FML about the guy dreaming that his mother gave him oral sex, but I'm not going to let it go again.

I'm most definitely imagining you with the "Oh God, why?" face. This is one of the very few reasons I'm glad I'm paranoid about a lot of things. On the bright side, I'm assuming you're not living with your parents since you're getting married. Imagine how much worse this predicament would be if you were living at home, and in your teens! D:

No one living at home with their parents in their teens should be doing that to begin with.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I completely agree. It just would have been worse for OP had she still lived at home and was in her teens. I don't think "grounded for life" would cover it.

tj5810 21

OP is 16, and I assume she's living at home. Yeah. I'd be pissed if my daughter was doing that.

martin_martian7 11

He will skip dessert for rest of his life now