By Whipped Cream - 24/11/2012 05:38 - United States - Charlotte

Spicy
Today, I took a picture of myself wearing a whipped cream bra with cherry nipples, captioned, "I hope you enjoyed your dinner, now how about some dessert???" I meant to send it to my fiancé. I sent it by mistake to my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 346
You deserved it 49 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

keven501 12

I think dad will have to pass on dessert tonight

YDI. If you send sexy pictures of yourself to your partner, you don't hit the send-button until you're completely sure the number (or emailadress) is the correct one.

Comments

Oh gosh. Sorry OP, YDI for not triple checking who you were sending it to. Even when i send an innocent message, i still check the contact over and over again even after I sent it. Better obsessive than sorry..

That's kinda awkward... Especially since that's your dad that you sent it to...

martin_martian7 11

Anyone who uses excessive question marks makes me question how desperate they are.

Surely you must have OCD checked who you were sending it too? I know it's not just me who is paranoid with these things.

HighlandShadows 48

Don't worry... I'm sure after this experience she'll OCD check every text she sends in the future.

hellokitty686 1

My worst nightmare just happened to you. Sorry. I'm sure you'll extra check who your sending it to next time.

I think the cause for your defensive behavior is because of some personal experience in the matter. So, you can't take trolls bringing up a phrase because your sister molested you?

perdix 29

I see your dad coming at you with a spoon, wearing nothing but a bib (and not a body-length bib.) I felt I had to share that.

Praisethelawd 0

Sure if her dad is a pedophile

Must...create... word that conveys incest is in fact not a win...

mind_geek 15

'Data, what do the scanners say?' 'The butthurt levels are off the charts! 'Set course to avoid the shitstorm'