By Sarah - 09/04/2015 20:24 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, I told my younger brother that I'm a lesbian. Now he keeps asking me if I want to play rock, paper, vagina. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 008
You deserved it 5 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

technically, the joke would still work with the classic rock, paper, scissors.

That sucks, although I'm guessing you don't.

Comments

That sucks, although I'm guessing you don't.

I mean, if we're getting technical here...

That's ****** up. You should *metaphorically* throw a rock at his face.

tantanpanda 26

I think this would be a good instance of literally.

Do you even know the definition of metaphorically?

Do you know what a metaphor is? Didn't we learn that in like 3rd or 4th grade?

It would be more appropriate to use figuratively instead of metaphorically.

Dreamsorrow93 24

****** bleeds on paper, rock plugs ******, and paper covers rock. Gosh didn't you go to grade school?

of course, ****** beats everything except oral!

Dreamsorrow93 24

Lesbians can be very dangerous.

codytallica 38

Any sexual orientation can be dangerous, depends on the person. Me and you should play rock, paper, ignore.

Dreamsorrow93 24

It's a reference from the Netflix series "Orange is the New Black".

technically, the joke would still work with the classic rock, paper, scissors.

philsh94 20

thank you for making my day!

kewpiesuicide 29

But for the record, real lesbians don't scissor. That's all fake lesbians in the **** industry catering to male fantasy.

Does ****** beat paper? ****** beats everything!

I don't know about that. Vaginas take a beating pretty often.

8313girl 28

And keep on kicking! Vaginas are the strongest around!!!

Well, at least he seems to be okay with it? It still sounds really annoying though.

I somehow find myself slightly complexes on how you brother's mind connected lesbians and rock paper scissors. :-/

Lesbians do scissoring when getting it on.