By chee - 11/02/2009 23:57 - United States

Today, I told my mom, "I love you". She responded with, "What? I never told you I loved you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 794
You deserved it 2 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alwaysalady 0

I told my mom I loved her once and she said, "I don't have any money." Ouch

Comments

# 15 - your pets talk to you? if your mom has a good sense of humor than lighten up, i mean if you have had a good relationship with her and you both know you love each other than who cares? if she was being serious well then...

i_love_fml_11 0

that's what I was thinking. I know I dont say "i love you" to my mom very often but I'll say it back to her if she says it. It may be the same case there where the mom was surprised the kid said it first.

K1ll_M3_N0w 0

My brother says that I was adopted, dropped on my head, and I had a sex change when I was a baby. When I got pissed and told my mom, she said, "One out of three isn't that bad." I was too scared to ask which one. All the time my mom tells me she loves me but doesn't like me most of the time. When i ask her what the **** that means she says that she loves me because she gave birth to me and I was a blessing, but she doesn't like me because I'm a whiny bitch. I'm a twelve-year-old girl and I AM a whiny bitch...one week a month.

loveyahun 0

Omg I feel your pain. I said the same thing to my mother and she said " what did you do now"

thats not nice my mom did something like that to me tho

jeez! wat are todays parents trying to do to their kids??