By ClosetMishap - 10/11/2009 16:25 - Canada

Today, I told my friends I had been hiding something that I wanted to come clean on. My one friend responds by saying, "FINALLY you come out of the closet. It's about time." I'm not gay. I was just going to tell them my parents were getting a divorce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 695
You deserved it 4 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for somehow thinking telling your friends about your parents being divorced is "coming clean"

FYL cause your friend thought you were gay? big deal.

Comments

http://ihatejade.com/?id=2069pce3fitbpw8l5s3rcw9shrmr5j

Anyone seen Out Cold? the movie this was stolen from? "guys, i've got something to say" -"Yeah lance, youre gay, its ok" "what??" -"come on man everybody knows nobody cares" "well i was going to say that i was adopted..." its a pretty good movie. also, YDI if this is even real because no guy should preface anything serious like that. just ******* say it and get over it, don't make an event out of it and try to get pity from everyone. saying you're coming clean sounds like you're owning up to something embarassing or difficult, saying your parents are spitting up is both common and uncontrollable.

ultraslick 0

YDI, only people who come out talk about "something I've been hiding"

greenfairy_fml 0

Aw, sorry about your parents. And whatever, your friend thought you were gay and you weren't. That shouldn't be an insult.

CCFML 0

He could have just been busting your balls. If some of my friends came up to me all serious saying they had something to get off their chest, that could very well be my response even though i know they're not gay. If that was the case, YDI for being over sensitive.

YDI for wording it wrong. It seems fake. How do you "come clean" by announcing your parents divorce? It's really none of their business anyway!

VereorTenebrae 0

Ouch, that sucks, but you definitely could've worded it better >.>

Ouch. Sorry about that divorce. But, at least you're gay.

YDI. If you don't want your friends thinkin you're gay, don't act so gay. at least they're cool with the idea of it. you have good friends. Also, don't be such a piss about a divorce. it's the way of the world.

perdix 29

I don't know why you had to hide your parents' divorce. Did you cause it? Y'know, the word MILF doesn't apply to your OWN mother, dipshit.