By ehwat - 26/11/2009 05:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my boyfriend that since I lost my job I can't afford a Christmas present for him, or anyone. He said trying anal would be fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 881
You deserved it 12 781

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Reiterate that you have no money. You just can't afford to hire a guy to pack his fudge.

Comments

Do it, it's a lot of fun. Don't listen to these uneducated morons telling you not to, they obviously are all virgins. My girlfriend cums the hardest when we're having anal. You'll probably enjoy it once you get off your high horse and quit being stuck up about it. Just go slow and use a lot of lube. WET Original works great and doesn't leave a mess.

Just because someone doesn't want to have a penis in their ass doesn't make them an uneducated moron. Personally, I don't want anyone's penis near the part of my body that I use to take a dump.

Amen. It sounds messy /: But luckily my boyfriend is equally disgusted by it :]

Chocolate_Chunk 2

brunette, so you don't want to ****, ever? because the vag is pretty near the ass.. also, it doesn't make you uneducated, just.. prude

just because someone doesnt want a ******* penis near or in their ass doesnt make them an uneducated moron. not everyone is like you and your dumbass girlfriend.? so just shut the **** up and sit down somewhere.

And how would she know if she doesn't try it? My girlfriend was pulling the stuck up bitch approach when I first mentioned it and had all these moronoc answers similar to the people here and finally we just tried it, now she loves it. Don't judge anything until you try it, no matter what taboo there is about it.

you got a real winner there! have you ever thought he's only with you for sex?

Do it, don't do it, it's up to you. You didn't make it seem like he was mean about it. And you really should think about a gift that doesn't cost money.

DBkkk 0

ahahaha my boyfriend wants that for christmas too!! I said sure why not:) guys like adventure so do girls which means you should go for it. seeing as you have stimulating nerves in ur ass hole it would make sense to give em some lovin:)