By thisreallysucks2 - 23/03/2009 02:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I texted my boyfriend to see if he wanted to finally have sex today. His response was "Can't, Platinum just came out." I didn't know what that meant so I searched "Platinum 3-22-2009" on Google. I found out he's talking about a new Pokémon game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 128 682
You deserved it 24 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tipsybeaver 0

In his defense, that game is awesome.

Comments

Maybe we should make rapists get into video games! Less rape would occur!

iseyixes 18
_apecakez 0

omg! I want Platinum! but seriously, how old IS he? giving up sex for Pikachu.

platinum is amazing. I don't blame the guy too much, but still.... that's kinda sad

You deserved that for not knowing what Platinum is. I don't blame him. I wouldn't wanna screw a dumb chick. XD

I just got Platinum! It's awesome, but don't worry. The rush and excitement of a new game fades fast. He'll be over it in a few days.

Non-gamers just don't understand. If I was in a burning building with a new video game, I'd be on fire before I stopped playing.

16 I agree with you and while we may be called "losers" or "nerds" it shows how imature they are to use childish insults. My name is a way to show that

yea......probably shouldn't go out with a guy who still plays pokemon

TallMist 32

Why can't peop-- You know what? Forget it. If I keep replying to the comments talking about how it's somehow bad to enjoy video games (and not want to have sex at every beck and call), the whole page would be overrrun by my comments.

valuemeal2 1

Why on earth would you date someone who is into Pokemon? Seriously, you can do way better.

I'm willing to bet the beibster plays pokemon.

Dreamowl24 8

Honey, some people aren't shallow assholes.

Silly boy.. he could always play pokemon.. It's rare that your gf wants to have sex.

If he turned down sex for pokemon, the sex probably wouldn't have been anything good anyway. Atleast now you get to go do something productive. Like find a guy that can **** and won't brush you off for Pokemon.

I'm sorry, but you deserved that for messing with the amazingness that is Pokemon Platinum the day after it's released. As an 18 year old female, I'd probably blow off sex if I got that game. However, I do not have that game, nor am I as obsessive as him. Never mess with a man obsessed the day after a game is released. Saying this, never have I ever gotten a Pokemon game on release day, nor will I expect to get laid the day Starcraft 2 comes out.