By thisreallysucks2 - 23/03/2009 02:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I texted my boyfriend to see if he wanted to finally have sex today. His response was "Can't, Platinum just came out." I didn't know what that meant so I searched "Platinum 3-22-2009" on Google. I found out he's talking about a new Pokémon game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 128 683
You deserved it 24 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tipsybeaver 0

In his defense, that game is awesome.

Comments

#21 has it spot-on. Regardless of whether or not it was a Pokemon game, a gamer waiting for a game to be released has probably been waiting for the opportunity to play that game for several months. They've been looking forward to it more than a random sex act with you, and thus it's a higher priority. OP -- either break up with him so that he can find a girlfriend who's actually willing to share his interests, or at least give Pokemon a fair chance yourself so that you can share in it with him.

1sharpchica 0

I really don't think people who play pokemon deserve to have sex. It may lead to procreation.

Well, it IS Pokemon Platinum. ;) JK But ouch... He coulda waited to play the game.

Ah, ****, shit. I'm a gamer, a very addicted kind, but I'd take my gf over any game. What's more, what makes pokémon unforgivable is that it's the saaaaame damn game than Diamond/Pearl (and pretty much the same for non-competitive players since Red/Blue)...

ell3x0 0

dude the fact that your even dating a dude who likes pokemon, and the fact that he GETS SOME is DEFINITLEY a FYL.

Dude. I'd play any Pokemon over sex any day of the week. Just be glad it's not WoW- Pokemon does have an end.

iv heard this story befor but it wasnt pokemon.

SucksToBeYa 0

HAHAH! Yes! Your boyfriend made the right choice! POKEMONNNNNNNNNNN

AntiChrist7 0

youre own fault if you choose a game addicted poke-fan. says more about you than about him