By juliette - 08/10/2012 05:39 - United States - Tucson

Spicy
Today, I surprised my boyfriend with a bag containing condoms and sexy lingerie. He looks into it and says, "I hope you kept the receipt." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 521
You deserved it 4 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The sexy lingerie you should keep. The asshole boyfriend...not so much.

Comments

You probably brought the wrong condom size

JJJJJakkkkeee 6

Don't take it back. In fact, wear it every time you and him are home alone. Or maybe just until he appreciates it.

jacquesromualdez 12

He'll learn to appreciate OP. :) Give him time. Just throw the receipt away.

shawnaishere 14

Were they extra large or too small? Maybe he just wants to take a break from the 5 days in a roll

enormouselephant 15

I would save it to wear with someone else, jeez.

dellam 3

Of course, because u make him wear a condom

no one likes condoms, but they do serve a purpose so when needs must - wear one or get aids / pregnant!!

MAKE him wear one?! Unless you're married (and sometimes even then), you should WANT to wear one. When you **** someone, you're ******* all their past ***** too. You do understand what condoms are for, right? Right??

challan 19

I'm guessing you're the guy that dished out the clymydia.

BubbleGrunge 18

Doc-I'm apt to agree that yes you should wear a condom unless you are exclusive with someone, but that doesn't in tale marriage. Not everyone wants to get married, nor does a piece of paper signal that you can now go condom-less. If you are truly exclusive with one individual, know that both of you are clean and are using other forms of birth control (unless you are trying to get pregnant) the I see no reason to have to use a condom with your significant other (boyfriend,girlfriend,fiancé, husband,wife). That said, protect yourself and use your brain!

BubbleGrunge - You basically reiterated what I said. Notice I said "sometimes". :)

BubbleGrunge 18

No, sorry for the confusion. I basically ment I don't agree with the "marriage" part of your comment, as in you don't HAVE to be married to be exclusive with someone and not wear a condom. I'm a little sensitive to the whole "marriage" thing anyway, perhaps you have a shrink friend I could see to rid me of my "marriage-phobia." :)

Ah, I see. You're absolutely correct. I see your point - I should have said "Unless you're exclusive" rather than "married".

Send us your number. I will sort you out.

brettrb 18

Probably cause youre blowing his hard earned money.

Well aren't you a sexist twit? How do you know OP doesn't have a job making her own money? This is 2012 not 1957. Grow the hell up.

landcfan 6

You said it DocBastard. Also, since it said "boyfriend" and not "husband", that makes it even less likely she's using his money.

And to add to this, how do we know he has a job? He might be on the dole and she's the one with the job?