By Anoymous - 18/09/2013 18:31 - Slovakia - Bratislava

Today, I started my new job. Only after I met my new boss did I realise I've met him before. He was at my friend's party last month, the only time in my life when I got so wasted that I danced on a table before puking on myself. He remembers me, too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 212
You deserved it 12 045

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vffjvsegb 11

Well that will be an awkward boss/employee relationship

Perhaps not the most pleasant of ways to learn to regulate your alcohol consumption, what with it being your workplace and all, but better to learn this lesson now than perhaps never learning it at all.

Comments

Hey, you still have the job and do your best to swallow that incident and keep it down lest it come up unexpectedly and soil the situation.

Gingerette 8

If he's the kind of partying guy that he seems to be, then working with him ought to be fun and/or rewarding.

These FML's kind of make me wonder why they are FML's. sure you got sick, but atleast you have something funny to laugh about!

Well that's one thing...as long as you don't show up wasted it shouldn't be too weird...

Well as long as you work hard to cover up your ratchet ways in the future, you should be fine. Let your attitude do the talking and display the epitome of professionalism.

Your comment would have been great 19 if only you would have chosen a different word instead of "ratchet". :/ Let's just take that word and lock it up in the box of "words that should never be used again", along with "yolo", "swag" and "cray cray" and then throw that box into the ocean! The world would be a much better place without them! :)

I thought you were going to say you'd had a one night stand with him so it could be worse. Im sure it's not that big of a deal to him.

well I don't think its a bad thing. cause he too was at that party. so if anything he should be understanding.

Maybe you should learn when to not drink anymore and how to stay modest and keep your self-respect while partying.

hokie16 13

Did you miss the part where she said that's the only time in her life that's ever happened to her?

ColbyGB 13

Hey if he was at the same party, he must be a pretty fun guy too

At least you didn't sleep with him. That would make it a million times more awkward