By Anonymous - 06/11/2012 18:29 - United States - Monson

Today, I started my new job as the only IT tech for my office. My first task: untangling the hundred mice the previous tech tied together for "fun". FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 855
You deserved it 1 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I seriously thought you meant literal mice for a second there...

Comments

BlackBlazeCobra 16

I know you meant computer mice but my first thought was actual mice.

AAAAAhhhhhhh, you nerds and your sense of humor. I bet the previous tech also left some funny lines of code for you to read. Now you get to go home and tell your Canadian girlfriend, you know, the supermodel you met on the internet and all your Halo or COD buddies about your "hellish" day.

unknown_user5566 26

20- Was that nonsensical BS supposed to be funny?

perdix 29

#41, it's actually an old cliche that an American loser can deflect questions about his obvious failure with local women by claiming to have a girlfriend in Canada. Instead of being a putz, he can pretend to be faithful in an LDR.

olpally 32

I hope you're getting paid well for this... That's all I gotta say.

If you think that's bad, just wait until you get the really stupid calls. Where is the "any" key?

I heard about a women calling a tech line to ask why the cup holder would no longer come out of her computer. Turns out it was the DVD player.

gosh i know. i've had someone ask me if a power supply in the computer "is completely necessary"

BunchieRules 31

Or the technologically impaired elders. "CTRL+P? I haven't been able to do that in years!"

perdix 29

Once you untangle the mice, they will be grateful to you and do whatever you want. You could become the new Willard.

Maybe they went insane, it could be a sign that you soon will as well...

At least you don't have to cut nuggets of dried poop away from dog's asses. Be grateful, I'd take untangling hardware over dog ass any day.

That sounds like a fun assignment to me.