By CalledOut - 02/02/2015 06:41 - United States - Vancouver

Spicy
Today, I started getting calls from gay men looking for anonymous kinky sex. It turns out that my coworker has been posting my personal information in Craigslist Personals section as a prank. My wife doesn't believe that my coworker is such an asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 461
You deserved it 2 548

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ajs1987 15

You have your friend's address right? Text these guys back.

show him that two can play that game, OP.

Comments

Posting someone's personal information online, especially in a public site accessed by so many people around the world, is a serious matter and you should make sure your co-worker takes it down asap. Hopefully he didn't also post your real address. There are all sorts of crazy people out there and the last thing you want is the whole world to know exactly where they can find you.

Emiweb 9

Your wife would believe that you'd do that yourself over your co-worker being an asshole? That's not good.

No I didn't mean to put u deserve it op!!! Ur life sux u don't deserve it!!! Ooooops I'm sorry!!!

Screen the calls and pick out a handful of the ones who sound the most animated. Set up a date with all of them at the same time and give them your coworker's address. Tell them that you'll leave the door unlocked and that they should just come in and make themselves comfortable.

Yeah, some guy did something like this to his ex. She ended up raped and someone who thought he was fulfilling a fantasy ended up in jail. I think the ex boyfriend did too. Just google 'Craigslist rape case' for more details.

oh come in embrace the rainbow! are you on the DL? or did you get that promotion Dave wanted? my ex hubby just likes to have sex with other men but he isn't gay!

nialls_girl 13

Here's a tip: Don't do the same thing he did to you. Be creative and he won't know what hit him.

that's funny though...but now its your turn to take a smooth revenge

This is the funniest thing I've read today! Nasty prank though, guy is an asshole

I know that it is mean but a bloody good prank