By cockfist - 04/03/2014 22:41 - United Kingdom - Glasgow

Spicy
Today, I spent my first night at my boyfriend's place, and my first night sleeping beside him. I woke up in the early hours to him holding me and muttering in his sleep something like "surprise fisting". I'm beyond terrified. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 205
You deserved it 6 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cwizer 17

I think he might just be happy and thinking of ways to please you.

Comments

Maybe he was having a dream where he beat up some bad guys to protect you. :)

OP I noticed you said "in his sleep something like", meaning your not sure, so it's highly likely that you misunderstood him. That's a very strange thing for anyone to say wide awake, much less in there sleep, so again very unlikely. Why don't you just ask him if he has a fetish for fisting or his view of that fetish and see what he says. If he ask why you're asking, just make up a different reason for asking and try to be creative with your reason. If he says it's a strange fetish, then you know he was muttering something else and your worried for nothing.

I told an ex in my sleep that mickey mouse gives good head, people say strange things in their sleep all the time

This is what happens ehen you dpend too much time on /b/.

maggiefox 25

At least be didn't say "Gaddafi'ed!" Hahah.

Separate beds wouldn't really prevent that lol it's not like the bed will have a force field or an alarm. He can still lay in that bed.. Among other things o:

Nothing to be worried about! I know I've said things in my sleep that didn't even make sense. Dreams don't have to make any sense and rarely do. I hope everything works out for you anyhow.

Not really going to be a surprise now, though.

EphMi 5

fisting i get, but what is "surprise fisting"? is he going to punch you in the pussy while you're asleep?