By Ashley - 12/07/2012 00:02 - United States - Bellerose

Today, I spent my entire paycheck on a new summer wardrobe. I then left my shopping bags on the train. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 343
You deserved it 38 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd think that if you spent all that money on some clothes, you'd be more careful with the bags. YDI

Comments

I_dont_exist 5

high 5 for hobos in designer jeans and nike's :D

Roskosity 22

109- It's not uncommon in big cities to not own a car and to take public transportation. Not only is it better for the environment, it's just more convenient. Spending an entire paycheck on clothes though? Sounds more like Sex and the City than reality.

hateevryone 14

How can you just up & leave all of your stuff like that?

fatalwish 6

your an idiot for riding the train with that much shit anyway

iTransform 8

at least the less fortunate can thank you?

There are so many things wrong here, and unanswered questions. First of all, how the hell can you spend an entire paycheck, regardless of its value, on nothing but clothes? Ever heard of having bills to pay? Which makes me think you're still living rent-free at home, in which case you need to stop being a spoiled brat and mooching off your parents. You should be saving your money to move out, not splurging on overpriced crap. I'm wondering how much all that stuff cost...I bet you went to some name-brand store too like Aeropastale or something. /facepalm This is what's wrong with society...

Okay... First of all, Aeropostale is a store that sells inexpensive clothing aimed at pre-teens and young teens. Second of all, OP could very well be a kid in grade school with a job. (OPDI nevertheless for foolishly forgetting his/her purchases.)

Did anyone else imagine that the only way OP forgot the bags was with their nose in a smart phone, walking off and away from the train?

*clap, clap* "Oh good, my slow-clap process is still on, at least we have that."