By cyprianista - 13/02/2015 16:13 - United States - Houston

Today, I spent an ungodly amount of money to send my long-distance boyfriend a giant bouquet of roses for Valentine's Day. A few hours after making the non-refundable payment, he let me know we weren't going to work out, and that he was already sleeping with someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 185
You deserved it 4 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only option now is to follow up with a Valentine's Day poem. Roses are red Violets are blue Cheaters are scum I hate you.

rhiannahoward14 19

Any chance you can change the shipping address?

Comments

#1: I want you to take some time to think about what a vapid comment you made here.

Same can be said to your comment 55. And this one. I would take some time to understand irony if I were you.

The only option now is to follow up with a Valentine's Day poem. Roses are red Violets are blue Cheaters are scum I hate you.

I do not like cheaters in a house. I do not like cheaters with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like cheaters anywhere.

We were in love, I thought Where did it go wrong? Perhaps, when you sought Another girl's thong? I wasted my money to show you my passion but now, my ex-honey I will show no compassion.

shitty bells, shitty bells cheaters everywhere better watch out c'mon run he'll go f*ckin' someone else

marryspencerreid 22

Roses are red Violets are blue Honey is sweet And so are you But the roses are wilting The violets are dead The sugar bowls empty And so is your head

Well at least you can still buy the chocolate on sale after Valentines Day

rhiannahoward14 19

Any chance you can change the shipping address?

That's what I was thinking. Send them to your mom instead.

Or right back to the OP. I feel like this deserves flowers.

Let him get them. Maybe the other person will be there when he gets them, and that's how he/she'll figure out that guy is scum.

haha. Good point, make him feel like shit!

as much as I would love OP's ex to feel like shit, it doesn't sound like the ex would feel bad :(

If he gets the delivery in front of the new person , all he'll have to do is hide the card and say it was meant for her. I have the feeling that's who will end up with OP's flowers.

True - or say OP is a stalker or something.

There are the ***** who know the guy is in a relationship, long distance or not, and help them cheat anyway. Some specifically go after guys in relationships for the sense of being "better"

Hopefully he pricks his finger with a thorn and gets a nasty infection!

Love is a rose but you better not pick it It only grows when it's on the vine Hand full of thorns and you know you've missed it Lose your love when you say the word "mine"

trellz17 19

See if you can have it re-routed to your parents or something.

Better to lose some money than to hold on to a cheater.

Wow well you're definitely better off without him :)