By cyprianista - 13/02/2015 16:13 - United States - Houston

Today, I spent an ungodly amount of money to send my long-distance boyfriend a giant bouquet of roses for Valentine's Day. A few hours after making the non-refundable payment, he let me know we weren't going to work out, and that he was already sleeping with someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 186
You deserved it 4 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only option now is to follow up with a Valentine's Day poem. Roses are red Violets are blue Cheaters are scum I hate you.

rhiannahoward14 19

Any chance you can change the shipping address?

Comments

SmittyJA24 26

Long distance relationship = no relationship at all. If you aren't sleeping in his/her bad, I guarantee someone else is!

That's rough. No man or woman deserves all the love or all the money one has.

nipun 17

Well change the order to "pay on delivery" from next time onwards.

It's too bad you can't get a refund on what you got the jerk, but it's still better to not have an asshole like him in your life.

Sorry he was an asshole and it didn't work out.

why the **** would you send a guy roses ...sorry for your bad luck

Aren't girls allowed to send their boyfriend's flowers? Well, this is the first time I'm hearing of this.

Mr_Mole 24

No. What the hell do men want with flowers? Flowers don't suck **** or get you drunk.

Gee #64, you sound like a very appreciative person.

Charles900 16

Wow, that's a hell of a Valentine's Day gift. I'm sorry to hear about that, OP.

U deserve someone better sorry for time n money wasted

Call them up and see if they'd be willing to send the roses somewhere else, like a hospital or old folks home or something. May as well wring some good out of the bad.