By angrystudent - 07/03/2016 22:47 - United States - Franklin

Today, I spent all day doing a project for myself and then for a friend who's sick. Turned out it was a prank everyone in the class was pulling on me. I missed a baseball game because of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 570
You deserved it 2 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some classmates you have... :/ Tell a teacher?

RedCronos 17

No good deed goes unpunished.

Comments

Now it's time to "accidentally" spill your drink all over their things

this seems salvageable. talk with the teacher of the class (omitting the doing work for sick friend) and see if they might help you prank everyone back.

Or as someone else mentioned see if you can use it to get extra credit, or see if there's an assignment coming up that it can get used for. Explain what happened to your teacher and they might even make the assignment a real assignment.

Turn the projects in for extra credit. :)

Sometimes it does. There are some teachers that like to give out extra credit to their students. If op explains what happened, they may be able to use it for extra credit or even for an assignment coming up.

Why would you do an assignment other students gave you? Why would you do your friend's project? Were you not paying attention in class? If you don't pay more attention you're going to end up selling headlight fluid and aluminum magnets.

pandainspandex 19

That sounds more like bullying than anything.

Wait, all your classmates tricked you by telling you the guy was sick? I'm confused on how they were all involved. Either way, they're assholes and you should inform administration.

Sorry to read this OP. How many weeks out was the project assigned? You should have said... Poor planning on your part doesn't constitute and emergency on my part. Lazy piece of work.

OP said it was a prank. Did you not read the end?

Destroy the project that's not yours right in front of them.

Goblin182 26

Pretty elaborate prank. Gotta give them points for that.

Weirddate 11

That "sick friend" should go to the recycle bin.