By angrystudent - 07/03/2016 22:47 - United States - Franklin

Today, I spent all day doing a project for myself and then for a friend who's sick. Turned out it was a prank everyone in the class was pulling on me. I missed a baseball game because of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 571
You deserved it 2 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some classmates you have... :/ Tell a teacher?

RedCronos 17

No good deed goes unpunished.

Comments

don't see how that's a prank considering it isn't even funny, I don't know what they have to gain from doing that.

Regardless of it being a "prank," why the hell were you doing a second project for a friend? They would have to be really sick to be incapable of research and the like, which I find highly unlikely.

Exactly what I was wondering. I don't care how sick a person is, I'd never do their homework for them. They can do it themselves when they get better. I'm a little confused about the wording here though. Was the prank that there was no project or that your friend was sick? Either way... lame prank

How does the whole class see that as a prank? Just sounds like a pile of kids being asshats to me. Sorry people took advantage of you OP.

Pretend not to know anything and turn project in. Worst case scenario - nothing will happen, but hey you already have a project so trying to get something of it is better than doing nothing. Better scenario - you get extra points in class. Best scenario - everyone else gets to do the project, and you can flip them off. Wasting time and work of others is a shitty prank anyway.

yellowzinnias 20

OP, is it something that could actually qualify as credit for the class? Have you told your teacher what happened? If it was me, seeing the time and effort you put in, I would totally give you extra points and make sure that "joke" backfired on your friends.