By Anonymous - 16/08/2009 23:33 - United States

Today, I snuck into my boyfriend's house because I have an extra key. I snuck into his bed with sleep with him and noticed how soft his skin was. Turns out I had been feeling up the girl he was sleeping with and he was in the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 133
You deserved it 8 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh to be a fly on the wall when the shit hit the fan! That sucks for you and I'd get myself tested now to be sure he wasn't giving you any "presents" from the other woman!

mehwhateverr 0

yes, because she's supposed to be a psychic and know he's a cheater, dammit! sarcasm alert. and you're an idiot.

Comments

Geeeez what an asshole, your boyfriend i mean are you still with him??

Yeah, you definitely need a boyfriend if you typed "I snuck into his bed with sleep with," because with your intelligence your not going to get a real job. FYL.

jollyjam1 2

If YOU'RE going to comment one someone stupidity, it is best to not be stupid YOUR self. Do you get it?

And the stupid people just keep coming. I do believe that you meant to say... "If YOU'RE going to comment on someone's stupidity, it's best not to be stupid YOURself. Do you get it?." Do you get it?

OctavariumVI 0

Still wrong. It's supposed to be "And the stupid people just keep coming. I do believe that you meant to say... "If YOU'RE going to comment on someone's stupidity, it's best not to be stupid YOURself. Do you get it?" Do you get it?" Do you get it?

GLiTTeRz 0

you never begin a sentence with and. gosh grammar Nazis these days.

I always wonder... Do a vast majority of people go to the bathroom [often] in the middle of the night? This sounds like something right out of a movie, since someone's always conveniently in the bathroom while the other person sneaks into their bed. Not saying it's fake, I'm just genuinely curious. Hopefully he's your ex now.

@#18 ou can't take situations from FML's and say "This doesn't happen most of the time, it's fake." This is a site entirely made up of rare occurrences.

I didn't say it was fake? I'm asking if I'm missing out on something obvious, since movies is the ONLY place I've seen similar things like this happen. It has to be based off some reality?

@#23 "Not saying it's fake" If you are going to take what someone has said, and try to make them look like an idiot you might want to actually READ what they typed. You know..left to right, down and repeat? If not, you just end up looking like an illiterate ass.

Uh, when people say stuff like "Not saying it's fake" that gives off the impression of "I'm not entirely convinced that this is fake, but I think it is." To me, at least. Something like "I'm not trying to accuse it of being fake in any way, but" would be much more suitable for this situation, considering the fact that the statement was preceded by what seemed to be a vague accusation that this could only happen in a movie. Or maybe I just read it wrong the first time, and now that connotation is stuck in my mind. And #29, before you attempt to insult someone with an adjective such as illiterate, I'd suggest you learn what the word means.

Redbluegreen, when I used to drink a lot more water than I do now, I would wake up at least once per night to use the bathroom. Depends on a person's liquid consumption and bladder control, but the short answer to your question is yes.

NewLight8421 0

no you probably just moderated it

fretforyerlatte 0

lots of people wake up in the night needing to pee. happens to me all the time. but also, OP doesn't say that it was the middle of the night. could be early morning. EVERYBODY has to pee in the morning.

I don't know about vast majority, but at least 3 times a week I get out of bed in the wee hours to go to the bathroom.

sofad15 0

78, I was just thinking the same ))) haha

GLiTTeRz 0

okay bud. illiterate means you cannot read. that is basically what he said and meant. please don't try to be a English teacher and correct everyone for their vocabulary. it makes you look like a ILLITERATE person yourself.

aww that really sucks. idk what i'd do if that happened to me

Dump his ass, and just ignore all the pigs here yelling "threesome lol!"

mzbabygurl97 0

i hope you dumped his ass. no need to kill the girlfriend she probably didnt know, but if you want to get a rush out of it.... follow #9 lol