By Anonymous - 21/11/2015 21:12 - United States - Rockville

Today, I sliced my finger on a frozen chicken cutlet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 715
You deserved it 2 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make sure to wash up with lots of antibacterial soap. I work in grocery and have cut myself on bagged ice multiple times. Shit's like bagged glass. Hope you heal up quick.

Comments

Am i the only one who's confused on how that could happen?

I can only imagine that with it being frozen solid there's a possibility of it having an edge sharp enough to cut.

So I would be able to cut myself on ice cream? D:

If the ice cream is cold enough and sharp enough then yes, you should. Especially if it has other things in it like cookies and stuff like that. I have cut my tongue before on ice cream before. It's possible.

princeofgirl 18
A07 48

Think a pointy shard of frozen ice

mds9986 24

Ice cream isn't frozen. It is designed to have a have a very low freezing point so it doesn't freeze all the way.

Please tell me which company is the cutlet from, I will inform my mum Not to buy their cutlet.

the name of the company is "Sharp Chicks."

lightbane 4

not the companys fault. just the way its frozen.....

singlwforlife 22

You do realize that cutlet doesn't mean to "Let cut", right? Lol. In all honesty though, at least you don't sound like one of those insane people who would sue over something so trivial!

That joke was cringe worthy, but I applaud the effort

Make sure to wash up with lots of antibacterial soap. I work in grocery and have cut myself on bagged ice multiple times. Shit's like bagged glass. Hope you heal up quick.

Well that chicken kept fighting to its last.

You take a pound of flesh, the chicken will take a pint of blood.

That was just to get you to stop loafing around.

Same! I've gotten cut by a panera bread baguette

I cut myself on a plastic spoon >.>