By crazystuff23 - 01/06/2009 16:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I saw the following message on my Facebook News Feed: "Morning Sex: [My mom] and [My dad] are fans. Click here to Join" FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 696
You deserved it 5 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you shouldn't be facebook friends with your parents.

bluedoll 1

That is why there are certain people in my life I refuse to be friends with on Facebook. But hey, finding out your parents like it in the A.M isn't as bad as it could be. They could be fans of "Sex on other people's bed" or something. How do you think you got here? Magic?

Comments

Hahahaha this is hilarious. Definitely FYL.

thats why you never friend family members on fb

I don't get it. Did you think your parents don't have sex or somethink? I would understand that detailed descrimption of the particular morning could be disturbing, but the fact itself? Seriously?

hahaha i agree w/ whoever said become members, too. that'd be amazing.

At least your parents have a good marriage :P Be happy for them, and don't disturb them before 12.

tennisgirly 0

haha that one actually made me laugh. and i dont really ever lol at these.

I would not use facebook if my parents used it.

i can kinda relate to this; my dad took the "how are you in bed?" quiz on facebook, got "AMAZING" as the result, AND to top it all off, my mom hit the like button. O.o eew.

drummer1031 0

why the **** are you friends with your parents on Facebook. thats just wierd!

At least you know when not to wander into their bedroom...