By crazystuff23 - 01/06/2009 16:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I saw the following message on my Facebook News Feed: "Morning Sex: [My mom] and [My dad] are fans. Click here to Join" FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 696
You deserved it 5 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you shouldn't be facebook friends with your parents.

bluedoll 1

That is why there are certain people in my life I refuse to be friends with on Facebook. But hey, finding out your parents like it in the A.M isn't as bad as it could be. They could be fans of "Sex on other people's bed" or something. How do you think you got here? Magic?

Comments

I realized a long time ago that my parents were people and I either have to accept it or resign myself to not being a person when I got older. I decided to allow my parents to be people. I can even listen to my mom talk about her sex life. As long as I don't think too hard about it and she doesn't share any details...

HAHAHA This made me laugh out loud, which is rare for a FML This is why you're not friends with your parents on facebook! FYL indeed!

#71 Is that a bad thing? If it has ever been done to you well, it's a very, very good thing! If she goes after your balls like she does on your dick, you will be pretty miserable for the next day or so.

meadowlark 0

Well, do you think the stork brought you here? But seriously, that is TMI.

LMFAO, why are you friends with your parents on fb anyways ?

ok... thats so gross i blocked my parents a long time ago

Join. :) Maybe they'll post an FML about their offspring joining a fan club that they OBVIOUSLY have no experience in. :D